The following guidelines come from our Covid-19 Task Force, and are in response to creating a safe environment on the St. Peter’s Lutheran church campus.
Safety Protocol for being in the Church Building
- Doors will be designated for entrance or exit only to control exposure to others.
- When people enter the building, temperatures will be taken by church staff or designated volunteers. If your temperature is over 100 degrees you will be asked to leave building.
Expectations of Behavior
- Masks must be worn inside building.
- Social distancing must be maintained (6 feet if possible).
- Frequent hand washing or hand sanitizing is encouraged.
- We are encouraging only one person in the bathroom at a time to minimize exposure to others in a higher risk environment.
- Parents may accompany children.
- You will be asked to wipe down surfaces with disinfectant wipes before exiting.
The Office door will remain locked Monday thru Friday. Visitors to the office will be asked to communicate through front office window.
- There is a box on the table in front of the office window for offering envelopes, etc.
- The Office staff will have visitors and volunteers sign in.
- Until further notice, volunteers or visitors will not be able to enter office unless by appointment
Safety Protocol for being in the Church Worship Spaces
Be aware that safety will be a primary focus, and will include the kinds of procedures that have been identified by our health care leaders as “good practice” like social distancing, “no-contact” practices wherever possible, and face mask usage at all times. We will keep you posted on recommendations following the July Worship Committee and Congregation Council meetings.
Page updated June 30, 2020