Writing is the gift that gives a believer the ability to translate Biblical truth into a written form that can edify, instruct and strengthen the community of believers. This gift or glorified talent will allow you to put your thoughts and ideas into words that will be meaningful and relevant to those who read them. As they read, people will find guidance, knowledge, courage or edification.
Psalm 45:1; Philippians 3:1; Jude 3:1
People with this gift:
- can easily formulate their thoughts and ideas into effective written forms;
- have skill with words;
- can compose articles for newspapers, newsletters, etc., in an efficient and meaningful way;
- feel secure in the fact that the words they write is of benefit to those who read them;
- have been told that others have been helped and encouraged by their writing.
A person with this gift is usually:
Creative – Articulate – Organized – Learned – Sensitive – Confident – Practical – Challenging
- Community Relations Committee
- Writing Weekly Devotions
- Writing Scripts or Skits for Special Services
- Writing Herald Articles
This gift belongs to the category ART. You may find useful to get information on other gifts which belong to this same category. These gifts are: Artistry; Music – Vocal; Music – Instrumental; Skilled Craft.