Vocal music is the gift that gives a believer the capability and opportunity to present personal witness and inspiration to others through singing. This gift or glorified talent will allow you to use your voice to sign praises to the Lord in such a manner that those around you will feel strengthened and built up.
Colossians 3:16; 2 Chronicles 5:12‐13; Nehemiah 12:42; James 5:13
People with this gift:
- sing quite well, and enjoy it;
- have special joy singing praises to God, either alone or with other people;
- feel secure in the fact that their musical ability will be of benefit to other people with whom they come in contact;
- can use their musical ability to help and inspire others to worship God;
- see that their singing is a spiritual encouragement for others.
A person with this gift is usually:
Creative – Expressive – Sensitive – Artistic – Imaginative – Demonstrative – Intuitive – Unconventional
- Adult Choir (Herald/Canticle)
- Children’s Choir
- Children’s Musical
- Musical Arts Committee
- New Day Praise Team
This gift belongs to the category ART. You may find useful to get information on other gifts which belong to this same category. These gifts are: Artistry; Music – Instrumental; Skilled Craft; Writing.