The gift of giving enables a believer to recognize God’s blessings and to respond to those blessings by generously and sacrificially giving of one’s time and material resources with cheerfulness. As you give, you will experience much joy and satisfaction.
Romans 12:8; Mark 12:41‐44; Malachi 3:10; 2 Corinthians 8:1‐7
People with this gift:
- manage their finances and limit their lifestyle in order to give as much of their resources as possible
- support the work of the ministry with sacrificial gifts to advance the Kingdom;
- meet tangible needs that enable spiritual growth to occur;
- provide resources, generously and cheerfully, trusting God for provisions;
- may have a special ability to make money so that they may use it to further God’s work.
A person with this gift is usually:
Charitable – Responsible – Accountable – Conscientious – Resourceful – Disciplined – Generous – Provident
- Finance Committee
- Stewardship Committee
- Endowment/Investment Committee
- Special Projects/Campaigns
This gift belongs to the category EMPOWERMENT. You may find useful to get information on other gifts which belong to this same category. These gifts are: Evangelism, Faith.