Faith is the gift that gives a believer the eyes to see the Spirit at work and the ability to trust the Spirit’s leading with no sense where it all might lead. The gift of Faith will allow you to see with confidence what God’s will is for your life and, more importantly, for the Body of Christ of which you are a member of. You will have no fear of moving ahead, even though everything around you seems to be holding you back.
1 Corinthians 12:9; Romans 4:20‐21; Acts 27:21‐25
People with this gifts:
- believe the promises of God and inspire others to do the same;
- act in complete confidence of God’s ability to overcome obstacles;
- have an attitude, in various crises that arise, not only that God can do something, but that God will do it;
- advance the cause of Christ because they go forward when others will not;
- ask God for what is needed and trust the Lord for provisions.
A person with this gift is usually:
Prayerful – Optimistic – Positive – Inspiring – Trusting – Assured – Hopeful – Spiritual
- Prayer Chain Member
- Long-Range Planning
- Evangelism Committee
- Visitation Team
- Deliver Altar Flowers
- Deliver CDs of Church Services
- Sages Visitation
This gift belongs to the category EMPOWERMENT. You may find useful to get information on other gifts which belong to this same category. These gifts are: Evangelism, Giving.