Evangelism is the gift that moves believers to reach non-believers in such a way that they are baptized, come to know Jesus as their Lord and Savior, and become active forces in the Christian community.
Ephesians 4:11; Acts 5:42; Acts 8:5‐8; Acts 13:42‐43; Acts 11:20‐21
People with this gift:
- communicate the message of the Bible with clarity and conviction;
- have the ability to insert spiritual truths into normal conversation with unsaved people, and the ability to sense the timing of when to do so;
- challenge unbelievers to faith and to become fully devoted followers of Christ;
- adapt the presentation of the gospel to connect with the individual’s needs;
- have the ability to converse easily with strangers and people of short acquaintance.
A person with this gift is usually:
Sincere – Respectful – Candid – Genuine – Influential – Spiritual – Confident – Relational
- Evangelism Committee
- Visitation Team
- Sponsor for New Members
This gift belongs to the category EMPOWERMENT. You may find useful to get information on other gifts which belong to this same category. These gifts are: Faith; Giving.