The gift of Administration will benefit you in understanding and setting goals for various groups and organizations. It will give you direction in making effective plans to achieve those goals. You will be able to plan programming, work with facts and/or figures, and see that goals and ideas are accomplished.
1 Corinthians 12:28; Romans 12:8; Acts 6:1‐7
People with this gift:
- develop strategies or plans to reach identified goals;
- assist ministries to become more effective and efficient ‐ doing the right things right;
- create order out of organizational chaos;
- manage or coordinate a variety of responsibilities to accomplish a task;
- organize people, tasks, or events, managing details carefully and thoroughly.
A person with this gift is usually:
Thorough – Objective – Efficient – Goal‐oriented – Responsible – Organized – Methodical – Conscientious
- Church Council
- Committee Chair
- Computer Work
- Constitution Committee
- Human Resources Committee
- Leadership Positions
- Long-Range Planning
- Membership Committee
- New Day Power Point
- Office Help
- Office Receptionist
- Record Keeping
- Safe Church Committee
This gift belongs to the category RESPONSIBILITY. You may find it useful to get information on other gifts which belong to this same category. These gifts are: Discernment; Leadership; Pastor.